mcdougall57mcdougall57

Main Audio Art Reviews Stats

Return of DeMAN Episode 3 Return of DeMAN Episode 3

Brilliant

This is just funny as fuck. You've completely defiled HeMan, in a good way.

turbodogindustries responds:

thanks man! I know its not the best quality but its only a 10mb limit on here, i posted a link in the description so you can view the first 2 episodes for the big build up

thanks again!

Failed Mugging Failed Mugging

Fuckin' chavs..

Funny stuff man, always wanted to see that happen.

Encountered a little chav shit with a knife before... he came off worse. Enjoy Uni by the way mate meant to be the best days of your life. Parties, shaggin' birds and what not.

MJ Statement MJ Statement

wtf...its a pisstake calm down.

i thought it was funny, i mean oh no micheal jackson didnt do that and he is dead oh god he made a video about a dead person how sick oh crap! nah kidding you pathetic people, step down from the pedastool locaed near micheals arse and get a fucking grip ;) oh and ye ino he is dead......

TALIBAN TALIBAN

Brilliant.

Alcohol is misspelled...

That's all I saw wrong and it's a pretty funny game, thanks for making it :D

Piano 01 - The Whirling Rain Piano 01 - The Whirling Rain

Really like the final fantasy piano moments.

Don't get me wrong my friend, they make music with a budget of millions so surely that must give you some realization to how i feel about this track. Very soothing and memory bringing. continue this escapade of fine piano work you have going hear and make those of dire need of inspiration receive it. basically 3/4 of newgrounds and nearly the whole of earth. But with a few pads, maybe a synth or two to back up or carry the melody of the piano it could go far. Keep going positive.... negative nine.

NegativeNine responds:

Oh I definitely took that final fantasy compliment the right way! I love the music on those games and I take real pride in knowing you'd compare this piece to something from that series :)

I've got all these files backed up and saved, may take this piece further and create something with a little more variety. It's easy for me to just do a Piano piece because I do most of the composition live with an actual piano and then translate it to FL. If I throw in some strings and brass etc. etc. it'll be a much grander piece.

Thanks for the review! Means alot :)

Reach for the Stars [7000] Reach for the Stars [7000]

Classic

Loving the vibe of this one. It reminds me of the music Flying Lotus, Hudson Mohawke and Mike Slott create. Keep it up.

The Silver Monster The Silver Monster

really cool man

Loving the breaks. This isn't really the type of DnB I've done any experimenting in but I'm loving this track for sure. I like the whole melodic feel to it and as you stated it sounds like a reminiscent tune. And its so well constructed, original and flavoured I cant help but wonder why you aren't on a label yet :) haha.

I'm more into the jumpstep scene but what would you call this? who cares? cause It's a rinsa!! :)

Maybe you could teach DJ Hype a thing or two for me ;)

Lapse responds:

Thanks for listening. Its very encouraging to read your words. I try to make melodic an meaningful music. So its nice to see it come across well. I wish i was on a label..takes time. Hopefully soon : O

You could call this IDM, Glitch or Breakcore.

Heh, I'm no familiar with Dj Hype. : \

Megalith Pool Megalith Pool

Very Good!

And you found the time to give him pubes ;)

Futurama Futurama

Brilliant.

This is the best piece on Newgrounds, bar none. Basically because of the amount of thought and character you have put into it.

Inner Darkness Inner Darkness

Good.

Coloring and shading is nice. But by all things proportionate with the head, she is a midget.