mcdougall57mcdougall57

Main Audio Art Reviews Stats

Return of DeMAN Episode 3 Return of DeMAN Episode 3

Brilliant

This is just funny as fuck. You've completely defiled HeMan, in a good way.

turbodogindustries responds:

thanks man! I know its not the best quality but its only a 10mb limit on here, i posted a link in the description so you can view the first 2 episodes for the big build up

thanks again!

Failed Mugging Failed Mugging

Fuckin' chavs..

Funny stuff man, always wanted to see that happen.

Encountered a little chav shit with a knife before... he came off worse. Enjoy Uni by the way mate meant to be the best days of your life. Parties, shaggin' birds and what not.

MJ Statement MJ Statement

wtf...its a pisstake calm down.

i thought it was funny, i mean oh no micheal jackson didnt do that and he is dead oh god he made a video about a dead person how sick oh crap! nah kidding you pathetic people, step down from the pedastool locaed near micheals arse and get a fucking grip ;) oh and ye ino he is dead......

Another Day Eight Another Day Eight

new to me but i like it

this was the first episode of the series i have watched and i thought it was as i think most super flash bros animation's, good. i have watched 3 other episode's of this until i came to review this one and all together this series is tranquil and in one word 'Grand'. I gave it a 9 because i prefer the other one's i have watched and still thought this one was great, this one had the best cute animation though :)

cupcake? cupcake?

...

Wickedly disturbing, love to see more original work like this around here.

TheBoogley responds: